The Club is closed to members of the public until further notice. Golf members may still use the course but nobody will be allowed access past reception.
We ask anyone who has made a reservation up until May 1st to contact us by e mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and either reschedule or cancel. Please do not travel to Cornwall. Stay safe and stay home.
Dear CCC Members
The health and wellbeing of our members, guests and staff remains our number one priority.
Our club remains open as normal, and we are closely monitoring the Government guidelines on the COVID-19 virus and are following their advice this evening/yesterday. We are committed to ensuring our club is always clean and safe, so you can confidently continue to enjoy what matters to you. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and would like to reassure you that we are adhering to Public Health England guidance, putting measures in place for all future eventualities.
Following Government updates we are restricting the number of people allowed in the gym which will enable you to keep an increased distance from others in compliance with the Government’s social distancing.
Some members have asked in particular about the use of swimming pools. The Pool Water Advisory Group, who have also been working closely with Public Health England, have confirmed that coronavirus is inactivated at the levels of chlorine that is used in swimming pools.
Lastly, our Golf course is the ideal place to exercise outdoors and perfect your game.
There are no reported cases of the virus among our members, guests or staff at present. To protect you as much as possible, and to provide you with the best possible service, please note the following:
- We have significantly increased the cleaning, wiping and sanitising of the club throughout the day, and have instructed our cleaning contractors to deep clean every evening.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers where possible.
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly, as often as possible. Every single member of our team has committed to washing their hands thoroughly and regularly. We have now asked staff to refrain from shaking hands (or other similar greetings) with colleagues, members or guests as a preventative measure.
- We will continue to adjust the food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Our staff are receiving ongoing, daily briefings and significantly enhanced operating protocols.
- We are monitoring capacity in all areas of the club.
- If you wish to visit the club when we are quieter, 1–4 p.m is often a good time.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask you to postpone visiting the club and adhere to Government guidelines.
- Any team member that shows symptoms will be required to self-isolate.
- Until the advice changes, we will be postponing social activities that had been planned and will notify you of re-scheduled dates as we receive better advice on timings.
To get the latest Government advice, and recommended actions you can take to protect yourself and others, you can go here to find out more: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
Andrew and Leanne Cleary