2020 Upcoming Events!
Look out for our regular in-house events, including:
- Quiz nights
- Open golf competitions
- Our famous weekly Sunday Carvery Roast lunches
- An A La Carte restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.
OUR EVENTS SPACE
Cape Cornwall Club prides itself on offering a spectacular events venue. The elegant and spacious venue has floor to ceiling glass and French windows so you can look out over some of the most stunning views Cornwall has to offer. Leading out onto a huge terrace, hugged by wild Cornish cliffs and overlooking one of the most inspiring National Trust heritage sites, where better to gather your friends, family and loved ones together for a celebration?
Cape Cornwall Club is also one of the few licensed premises with a large, licenced car park, and with our fifteen newly refurbished ensuite bedrooms we can accommodate up to thirty guests who may prefer to have a quiet and comfortable place to retreat to at the end of a fun day rather than facing a long drive home.
When you have a special event coming up, there’s only one way to celebrate, and that’s in style! Our events room is designed to make you feel comfortably at home yet utterly indulged. Cape Cornwall Club rings with the sounds of laughter and happiness as people come here to celebrate together all year round.
OUR EVENTS TEAM
Not only is the venue spectacular, but Cape Cornwall Club’s new joint owner Leanne Cleary is one of the leading events personalities in the business having run high profile events all over the world. With numerous awards, impeccable credentials and exceptional experience, Leanne has run more events than there are seagulls flying around. With over twenty years in the industry, Leanne’s most notable events were for Shell International, McLaren Automotive, Jaguar Land Rover and Aston Martin. Being used to dealing with clients who have the highest standards, you can be certain that by putting your memorable celebration in her hands, you will have a relaxed lead up to a perfect day that runs seamlessly and like clockwork. Her priority is not only the health and safety of your guests, but also making sure everyone has a wonderful and memorable experience. So take a deep breath, leave the stress to us, kick back, let go and enjoy your special day with your loved ones.
From intimate private dining soirées for just a handful of friends, to lavish weddings, dinners and parties for up to 200 guests, we can create a bespoke events package to meet your precise requirements.
Our range of events are as follows:
- We currently host regular events for our own golf club section dinners, and partner local sports clubs such as St Just Cricket Club, which is one of the leading cricket clubs in the county, St Just Rugby Club and Penzance Tennis Club.
- We offer the perfect venue for weddings, birthdays and parties of all scales with numerous temporary structures, tents or marquees over the adjoining terrace, and can provide full service event management.
- We host regular events for the National Trust whom we are proud to be partners with.
- Our venue is suitable for funerals, with ample parking and complete tranquillity for a peaceful send off.
- On a lighter note, we also love to celebrate the arrival of new souls into families, and offer to host christenings too.
- Weddings are our speciality and we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding hospitality for your special day. Please see our Weddings page for more information.
Our friendly team are always available to help you plan a tailor made, unforgettable experience. Please call 01736 788611 to have an informal chat about how we can best serve you and help you plan your special day. Or, visit the contact page to send us your contact details and Leanne will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.